Ignou Online exam form Dec 2017 – The Indira Gandhi National Open University will conduct the next term end examination from 1st December 2017. The examination process will last long till the end of the month. Students can apply for examination by filling up examination form online at the university official website.
The university conducts the examination twice for all its programmes in June and December month. The programmes for which exams are conducted are Master Degree, Bachelor Degree, Diploma and Certificate, etc.
These includes BA, MA, BDP, M.Sc., M.Com, B.Ed, MBA, MSW, BSW, B.Com, B.Sc., BCA, MCA, BTS, MTM, BBARL, The students who want to appear in the upcoming TEE for their respective programme must fill up Ignou exam form online or they can submit it to the regional centre concerned.
The university has provided the link on its official website to download or fill up Ignou online exam form which is valid for all the programmes offered by the university.We have provided below the direct link to download the examination form.These are as follows:-
Ignou Examination Fee:
The students have to pay Rs.120 per course as an examination fee for the upcoming Ignou Term End Examination December 2017 which has to be paid in the form of Demand Draft made in the favour of IGNOU and payable at the city where submitting the exam form. It is to be noted that the examination fees once paid will not be refunded or adjusted in any case.
The students have to submit the duly filled in and submit examination form before the last date of submission at their respective university Regional Centre under which their examination centre falls. The last date of exam form submission has been mentioned below. If the students are filling up the examination form online, then they can select their examination centre online. Also, they can pay their fee via netbanking or using their Credit Card/ Debit Card.
|Last Date for Submission of IGNOU Term End Examination Form|
|FOR JUNE TEE||LATE FEE||FOR DEC TEE||LATE FEE|
|1 March to 31 March||NIL||1 Sept to 30 Sept||NIL|
|1 April to 30 April||Rs. 500/-||1 Oct to 31 Oct||Rs. 500/-|
|1 May to 15 May||Rs. 1000/-*||1 Nov to 15 Nov||Rs. 1000/-*|
Instructions to follow before filling Ignou Online Exam form:
There are few important instructions and guidelines which students should follow before filling up the examination form online or via offline mode. All these guidelines have been mentioned on the exam form itself. For your convenience, we have mentioned below few of these instructions:
- The candidate filling up the examination form should have submitted their required number of course assignments as applicable for the course(s) filled in the examination.
- The authentication certificate is duly signed by the Coordinator/Incharge of your Study Centre/PSC/PI…etc.
- Registration for the course(s) is valid and not time-barred.
- Please make sure that you have filled in the enrollment number, programme code and course code details correctly in the examination form.
- In case of non-compliance of any of the above conditions Ignou will not consider the candidature for appearing in the Term-end Examination and no Hall Ticket will be issued
- For complete instruction guide, please read the Ignou Term End Exam form carefully before filling it.